Liam and Louis are astrologically destined: a masterpost
Virgo (Liam) and Capricorn (Louis) in Love!
Virgo and Capricorn are a sweetly matched pair that can become wholly devoted to one another. Neither wants a fly-by-night affair, and will instantly pick up on the earthy depth as promising for a long term relationship. Both need reassurance of respect, and find loyalty and enduring love a big draw. They intuit what the other likes/dislikes, and tries to provide tangible, but understated signs of affection.
As two of the life’s work oriented Zodiac signs, Virgo and Capricorn might meet on the job or at a conference. Fulfilling work is a priority, and here’s another area where there’s mutual support.
The particulars of life make these two swoon, though they might not show it on the outside. Talk on dates revolves around strategies for actualizing goals, or in Virgo’s case, self-improvement. Capricorn puts out stellar PR, and inspires Virgo to be bold — not self-deprecating — with the way they present their gifts to the world.
“He’s (Louis) a big influence on everyone in the band because he’s the eldest and has a sense of leadership, so he’ll take charge of emails or phonecalls from management. I’m more on the creative side, so I think we both want to take the lead in different ways, whcih meant it took us a bit longer to bond. We get on brilliantly now though. As soon as we were honest with each other it worked, and we’ve ended up being really close mates.” - Liam Payne
Virgo intuits Capricorn’s desire to achieve, and can be the number one fan.
Capricorn feels supported by Virgo’s desire to serve, and finds their practical advice very helpful.
Capricorn’s intense drive shows Virgo how to envision a master plan, encompassing all their interests. When both have meaty careers that make their days full, they can sink into a rhythm of productivity that works. Having that rhythm in place actually makes both of these signs more relaxed!
Capricorn admires self-starters, and will appreciate the Virgo work ethic and resourcefulness. But the authoritative Capricorn can find it hard to relate to a Virgo that’s playing it small (modest). The confidence of Capricorn is a tonic for Virgo, as long as it doesn’t come with heavy judgment. Virgo already has that area covered, in the demands they put on themselves! Both signs have high expectations for themselves in life, and want to see inner visions reflected around them in tangible forms.
Much will depend on life direction, and whether they are a fit in the day to day business of living. A sense of shared purpose — raising a family, as just one example — is the superglue for Virgo and Capricorn!
A demanding, bossy Capricorn can be hard on the nerves of sensitive Virgo.Capricorn benefits from being with a flexible partner, one that instinctively knows how to ‘process’ stuff, and purify their system.
Virgo can teach Capricorn the art of wringing themselves out through exercise and making time in the day to unwind. Both need solitude, though Capricorn is known to retreat into a cave of melancholy. Virgo has wisdom to share with the Goat about renewal, and going with the flow of life.
Virgo’s appearance has an essence (and smell) of clean, and Capricorn also strives for a pulled-together look.
They are sexually compatible, and Capricorn has no problem taking the lead. Doing things together physically, both in and out of the bedroom, keeps the tie strong. It’s important to make having fun a priority, like getting out into nature, camping, walks in the park, bike rides, skiing, hiking, etc. The pull may be to rooting in, but it stays fresh when the circle of experience together is ever-widening, too.
Basically the universe conspired so that lilo could exist which is why when they are together it’s like STARING AT THE FRICKIN SUN.
- secret-cant-be-exposed likes this
- adlois likes this
- whilethecitymoveson likes this
- adesigirl likes this
- stacksonlovesbowties likes this
- flowersmaywilt likes this
- philipjwhy likes this
- screwfriends reblogged this from puffincrossings
- annieindie reblogged this from perelouel
- annieindie likes this
- theclassyathlete likes this
- bravegrrl likes this
- puffincrossings reblogged this from perelouel
- thelittlefig likes this
- 12daysoflilo reblogged this from earnestandthemonster
- larrydonut reblogged this from earnestandthemonster
- 12daysoflilo likes this
- perelouel reblogged this from earnestandthemonster
- ziamismyrideordie likes this
- boldtype likes this
- thebestsongeverxoxo reblogged this from flowercrown-fandom
- thebestsongeverxoxo likes this
- flowercrown-fandom likes this
- flowercrown-fandom reblogged this from earnestandthemonster
- olivejane99 likes this
- sarah-marie1998 likes this
- thinkaboutthehappythoughts likes this
- punkmashton reblogged this from earnestandthemonster
- crimecouples likes this
- niallmllk likes this
- savvybee13 likes this
- surfinlilo likes this
- xxbouncexx likes this
- fuckits1dsex reblogged this from earnestandthemonster
- castielsmut likes this
- merry-lou-round likes this
- one-direction-lover18 likes this
- halfmoonlou likes this
- zeeroy reblogged this from wecantchange
- chocolate-shreddies likes this
- wecantchange reblogged this from earnestandthemonster
- miaever reblogged this from earnestandthemonster
- miaever likes this
- cutetomoyo reblogged this from earnestandthemonster
- cutetomoyo likes this
- triharrytops likes this
- cannibal-qu33n likes this
- theworldcanneverchangeme likes this
- niallerhoranjames reblogged this from earnestandthemonster
- niallerhoranjames likes this